Wednesday 13 March 2013

2nd Test - N.Zealand v England - Wellington - Preview

The basin reserve is an odd ground, and one I have also spent many happy days, watching it rain.
















I recall last yrs, N.Z v S.Africa test .. it absolutely bucketed down, especially on the Sat (day 3), so bad, they hadn't even opened the grandstand, when I wanted to take my seat.

An umpire, who was on his way to the box, where they have their cuppa etc, saw me all alone in the stand, came over, and said .. u can probably go home, this should be called off soon ... 3 hrs later, they were playing ..

Anyway, the forecast for days 4/5 is really bad, for this test, so, we shall tread carefully.

Pre-toss prices

NZ  8.0

Eng .1.85

Draw 2.96


////////////////////


Maybe meaningless stats :

Barcelona have played 3 times, during a Papal conclave .. they have always won 4-0 ..

There has been only 1 result, in the 6 tests, after a Papal conclave.

No comments:

Post a Comment