Saturday 19 December 2015

People are stupid ..

I have spent the last 3 days playing golf, and this was gonna be a nice golf ramble, with assorted pics of courses where, labourers must have spent many laborious hours, cutting a railway track into a mountain.

The course now has a dis-used railway line, overlooking it .. and the labourers, must literally be turning in their grave ..





((Ok, I cant resist the pics, of both the railway line, and the buck on my local course, but that's the end of the digression)).

Have been reading a few fora, where people have been discussing how hard sports betting is, how thin edges are, and basically, ya da, ya da, woe is me.

Then, I come across this enterprising individual in the US, who installed self-deleting malware, on state lottery computers, so, it would pick certain combinations of numbers .. which, obviously, he had the winning tickets for.

http://calvinayre.com/2015/12/19/business/us-lottery-industry-under-fire-multi-state-jackpot-scam/

I admire the guys ingenuity .. sure, its illegal, but, really, when people are so stupid, as to not do due-diligence etc .. then, I can get past it. Lotteries are a tax on the poor anyway ..


No comments:

Post a Comment