Wednesday 31 August 2016

Absolutely, definitely on Holiday

Some people, (idiots), might say I am am permanent holiday .. but, they know nothing .. (there are lots of these types out there .. there has to be, just look at some of the markets).

Anyway .. am freeing up time in calender, to, have a proper go at doing nothing .. the problem is, the more I don't do things .. the more stuff crosses my mind, that needs to be done.

One of the things I am thinking about, is developing software for Matchbook. Currently, there appears to be 2 products for the site .. Geeks Toy and BfBotmanager, and I don't particularly like the current interface. So, am mulling whether to get involved with them, to ask them/pay them ? to change things, or just write another, from scratch .. based on Gruss.

Matchbook have been v helpful so far .. and are obviously trying to grow market share.

If I have the energy, I will promote the site  .. but, I cant really do that, without software .. so, either the holiday goes out the window, or, something else has to give.


Will see.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Bfbotmanager has a sister site .. tippingsports.com, where u can become a tipster .. and, if u are any good .. can maybe sell your tips. I started an account .. its free to follow, for now .. but, am 3/3 on my first few tips  (9/1 treble). Nothing wrong with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment