So, we got the money, in round 1.
Pakistan deserved to win, but, if Stokes/Anderson come back, I think Eng are v decent favs, and would have to lay the 4.0 Pak.
Weather seems unsettled .. might get some disruptions .. one to watch.
4 days out :
(I am on the draw .. for now)
Eve of test .. weather picture got better, and am looking at a red book .. wont be the first time, I have gone into a test like that, and wont be the last .. will handle it.
Money for Eng ..
My net position s effectively laying Pak at 5.0, draw no bet .. not great, but, not the worst.
Will update the blog when I feel like it .. no one ever gives me a dime, so, its just for my own amusement anyway.
End Day 1 :
Eng used a v good toss, pretty well, and for me, Pak already all but, cant win.
Weather forecast for Sunday decidely iffy .. a little surprised draw is not trading a little shorter, especially given how pitch has played. U can def argue, Anderson/Broad will be good enuf, and thats a decent argument - but, have the draw, well on-side.
Current Book :
Eng +7 units
Pak -12 units
Draw +24 units
I traded the day well .. someone kept offering 5.0+ Draw .. thats the sort of offer, I find hard to resist.
COP Day 3 .. Eng 490 ahead, batting again (which social media went crazy about .. which is the sort of thing it does).
Eng 1.1 chances, which is probably generous. I think Cook declares with maybe 50 more .. and they win pretty easy .. weather doesnt seem so bad.
I have flat/losing book .. but, I can live with it. (Going for Pak to trade sub 50, and against draw).